So I’m going a little crazy right now. I just can’t wait for my vacation.
And now that song “Vacation” by The Go-Go’s is going through my head, except I’m envisioning it from that episode of the Rugrats.
Anyway, since I’m more than a little slap-happy I’m not going to even try to come up with a coherent post. Instead, here’s some fun facts about my life right now.
1) I took 20 photos of my feet to get that one picture I used in my post last night.
2) Yesterday I did my first ever all rope climb, un-scaled WOD. It was 5 rounds of 20 wall balls with a 10 lbs ball to a 10’ target and 2 rope climbs. It wasn’t pretty, and I have the torn up hands and rope burn on the inside of my thighs to prove it, but it was a nice milestone. (And one of my goals for this year of Crossfit.)
3) I ended up going back to Harris Teeter and getting another free 6-pk of Zevia soda, this time ginger root beer.
4) I now drink a can of Zevia about every other day. I’m really not thrilled with the habit, but I rationalize it by saving that since it’s sweetened with stevia, not sugar or high fructose corn syrup, it’s not as bad. And since it’s so hot, I’ll take any kind of hydration I can get.
5) Today I bottled my second batch of homemade kombucha of the season. I love ‘buch, not to mention all of its amazing health benefits. And I especially love how refreshing it is on a hot summer day (or the morning after some drinking).
6) My brother and I were HUGE Rugrats fans when we were younger. Whenever it came on TV we used to yell, “Code red!”
7) I bought a new bathing suit! I haven’t bought a new one in a solid two years and I can’t wait to wear it.
Your turn, eaters:
What do you drink when you’re sick of water?
What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid?